In order not to use the same formulation in the future, we will describe most of the changes for all classes in one sentence:
All effects from skills related to mutilations (gradual or one-time damage) were enhanced by 10-50%. This is due to the fact that we made the initial calculations without taking into account the meridians, and those figures were acceptable for that time.
As mentioned earlier, we will make timely changes to the skills every 2-3 weeks.
- Revived Nightmare : The ability now applies the Bleeding Wound effect to affected enemies.
- Riot of the Elements : In addition to resistance to weakness, the ability now also increases resistance to mutilation.
- Hidden power : in addition to protection, the ability now also increases resistance to physical and magical damage, and the decrease in movement speed is now the same at all levels - 20%.
- Jasper Shard : HP recovery increased by 50%.
- Hurricane : removed the effect of reducing the probability of evasion, and the increase in HP increased.
- Tight bowstring : skill is no longer applied on the go.
- Lion roar : skill is no longer canceled when walking or using skills / items.
- Lunar Wind : The ability now restores and consumes HP and MP as a percentage.
- Snow Breastplate : Opponents will now be guaranteed to have the effect of "Severe Frost".
- Dragon Catcher : Skill range increased to 20 meters.
- Frozen Blood : You can learn the skill without Frost Armor.
- Huge bird : increased increase to HP.
- Imperial Gimp : skill is no longer canceled when walking or using skills / items.
- Spring Trill : A skill is no longer canceled when walking or using skills / items.
This is a minor update in which we fixed what really needed to be fixed. The main reason was described above - the amplification of all the effects of injuries.